11 September 2009

This sounds wonderful - but yikes - make it easier for me to get pricing details

Come and discover why guests rave about the Rocky Mountaineer. While the award-winning all-daylight rail journeys take you through Canada’s West and the spectacular Canadian Rocky Mountains and to Whistler, B.C. the custom-designed GoldLeaf Dome Coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery with panoramic views. And with the attentive service provided by your Onboard Attendants to the gourmet regional cuisine prepared by onboard chefs, you can be assured of luxury and comfort.

The email promo arrived in my mail box.
I got distracted and thought I would look at their special offer.
Instead I got lost trying to find the basic details.

I really hate this. My time is limited at this very moment.
The offer is valid only until Sept 25th.
And I don't know if I will have time to come back and explore all the options.

Keep it simple please!

http://www.rockymountaineer.com/AMEX/?om_rid=AqrZGe&om_mid=_BKk$5rB7uh1TkK&

No comments:

Post a Comment