22 March 2012

Double smoked chocolate covered bacon

Enough with the bacon! It is too much for me - sometimes I do indulge and trust Whole Foods to offer up happy, healthy pigs and piglets. Just before St. Valentines Day 2012 I was wandering the food aisles in
Henderson, Nevada and came across this offering.

Double Smoked Chocolate Covered Bacon (and the list of ingredients is decent - all words that I can actually say)!

Bacon cookies, bacon beer, bacon chocolate - the list goes on and on.

I indulge rarely in bacon - for many reasons - smart, intelligent,  clean creatures for one reaon.
And then the whole Pickton trial in British Columbia, Canada got me squirmish. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
But I really want my chocolate to be just chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment