15 November 2011

Super easy Jazz, Carrot and Red Cabbage Juice

When you are not travelling it is sometimes hard to keep your energy levels up.
Especially if you have been sitting at a computer for hours on end.
Even with the sunshine streaming in.

So I dropped everything and went off to make myself a juice. By the way if you are reading this blog you are going to discover you need to be very interactive with it. For example if you click anywhere on this posting the rest of it will appear.

This is my week for trying to eat healthier (just got back from Cornucopia)

Super easy - as long as you have a juicer.
This is what I tossed in:

1 ENZA Jazz apple (sticker removed; used one of those apple sectioners to cut it up; kept peel on)
about 1 teaspoon ginger (organic already chopped from the Ginger People)
5 organic BC carrots (just scrubbed with ends chopped off)
1/4 head of red cabbage
a handful of parsley (next time I will skip that - just wasn't fresh enough so I barely got a teaspoon out of it)

Put it through the blender and minutes later a nutrient packed juice.
It will take longer to clean the juicer than it will for me to drink down this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Heather9:07 pm

    I have made this juice many times instead of parsley I use organic celery, very tasty!!

    ReplyDelete