03 December 2008

So Much Fun Having a New Puppy!!!

Well it has been an interesting journey so far with the new puppie. One week has passed and Lexi and I seem to have a better understanding of each other!!!!! She is full of beans most of the time and loves to chew on everything in site.

We are currently going through the housebreaking thing and so far it has gone pretty well except the 4:00 am barking calls these past couple of days!!! I guess it's a good thing that she is at least barking to let me know she needs to go out!!!

I have realized that it is no fun doing this in the winter, thank god the cold weather has not come quite yet, suppose to change by the morning, yikes...oh well such is life!!! At least I will know now if she has peed or not, ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment