thought I would check it out as I have friends who are planning to
travel with little ones. Funny enough most of the advise was very
suitable for a single or a couple. They are all items that I have
mentioned before but they have produced such a nice list, with brief
explanations, that I suggest you go visit them.
*Planning Your Trip - here are the first nine mini headlines
1. *Check the validity of your passports.* Be sure they're good for 3
months /after/ the day of your arrival home.
2. *Scan your passports and email them to yourself*
3. *Notify your credit card companies before you leave*.
4. *Take more than one credit or debit card*.
5. *Make an /Out-The-Door/**list*.
6. *Put enough in your carry-on bags for the first day or 2 of your trip*.
7. *Count your suitcases, backpacks, handbags and keep the number in
your head*. This is simple and maybe painfully obvious, but it sure
helps. You hop in a taxi, "bag count — 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 — yep they're
all here". Easy.
8.*Use a small digital camera*.
9. *Book a hotel for your first nights of your trip — but then stay