16 November 2017

Still my favourite currency site for Travel


 

After years and years of travel, I still love the Oanda cheater charts for traveling. Check it out here: https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ Scroll down the page until you see the title "Traveler's Cheatsheet" and then you can customize and print out the chart. The other feature I really like is that you can select a rate that includes the typical credit card rate or ATM rate.  It gives you wiggle room and reminds you to factor in those extra costs.

I'm sure you are wondering why, when everyone has their own smartphone, one would need this?

Oh let me count the ways:
  • it is printed on paper meaning that I can tuck it anywhere
  • it is easy to read in bright sunlight
  • it never requires a battery recharge
  • I can easily share it with others 
  • it is light-weight and no one is ever going to steal it





No comments:

Post a Comment